Jackson Warrior CS 7 string question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Warrior CS 7 string question

Hey guys so GC in Pittsburgh still has a jackson cs 7 string available...I know it has been here on the boards before because I have seen it but could not find any specs....this is the one with the bolt on neck and the blood splatter paint job.......

Any one have any info? A few guys on the 7 string forum mentioned that this guitar has some issues???

Last edited by bls4lyfe01; 03-18-2011, 12:22 AM.

Newc ordered that:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/272...-CUSTOM-SHOP!!

This is the thread I remember about it having neck pocket issues:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/709...rior-revisited

But I presume it wasn't a big deal as the guitar has been owned by others since and no one has complained. It's quite tempting at that price...

Comment

Cool, thank you for the info.

yes the price is pretty good especially for a CS...but I think with a little more money I could wait off till another one pops up for sale...

I keep going back and forth so was looking for some info in case I do decide to get it and maybe they will lower the price again

Comment

Its killer price for what it is but bolt on killed it for me.. I think it would still be a wesome player.. but nobody has snatched it up yet...

Comment

It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Ask Newc if he has any pics. Any he had posted on here are now gone.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

added a pic to the top.....

I can still get the guitar........what do you guys think????

Comment

If it's at a good price for you, why not? Nice looking guitar.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Definitely killer looking but what was the neck pocket issue that Newc said it had?

Originally posted by RD
                  ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

yeah thats what im kinda iffy about....not sure about the issue

Comment

Ask him about it and report back to this thread.

Originally posted by RD

Comment

When I received it, apparentyl it got bumped in transit and the neck was a tad crooked. There was also a noticeable gap on the treble side in the pocket, but the biggest issue was the high E being a bit too close to the edge of the board for my taste. Still played great, but being the hamfisted slob I am, I couldn't keep from pulling the string off the edge. I coulda plugged and redrilled the holes to shift the neck to the other side, but after 18 months of waiting, I had pretty much lost interest in 7-string stuff (I'm such a fickle bitch )

I sold it to Nick Hartman from Zilch. Apparently he lost my email address cuz I did say I'd buy it back if he got rid of it.

What are they asking for it?
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

guitar is asking $1200 which is more then a fair price...you should get her back

Comment

I'd love to get it back. Gimme their email - I looked at the GC online/main site but didn't see it in the Used Gear search.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

GC: "Custom Shop Warrior"
                              Everybody else: "Yeah!"
                              GC: "Blood drip graphic"
                              Some: "Yeah!"
                              GC: "7 string"
                              Fewer still: "Uh...OK!"
                              GC: "Smurf hat"
                              A few guys left: "Er...."
                              GC: "Bolt on"
                              The 3 guys still interested: "WTF?"

Newc: "Come to papa!"

Last edited by RacerX; 03-19-2011, 03:16 AM.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X