Luck & misfortune at GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice score, Chuk!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If this rr wasn't on the floor though, the original poster might never have scored it, right place right time. They usually mark it clearly when the 30 day period expires at my GCs.

But I can respect the opposite opinion.

I did buy a guitar under a waiting period once but I did it on layaway anyway so no big deal.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Killer deal on the RR1. Too bad you got to wait for it. I have to wait until Easter to get my SL2H, but that is alright I guess. As long as you get the guitar you want it all works.

Comment

Hey Ron trade me your KBRR for this RR1 LoL
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Why would they sell an RR1 for that price?
            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I understand the policy, but I also agree that, if it ain't for sale, it shouldn't be on the floor. Why can't they let you put money down to hold it for you until the waiting period is over? That way, if it does come up stolen, you can just take your money back and move on.
              Anyway, Congrats on the score. I'm not really a pointy guitar guy (I'm too fat and look stupid holding an RR) But for that price, I'd be grabbin' me an RR1.
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

$700!!! They should put the police hold on you for stealing it from GC! Nice score!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                  Hey Ron trade me your KBRR for this RR1 LoL
                  That is tempting....
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    That is tempting....
                    One more comment like that and you're excluded from the KBRR Club
                    Last edited by jackson1; 03-25-2011, 04:14 PM.
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Ron Don't listen to Jackson1 it's a USA RR1 Pearl White, With Duncans LoL. It's all good this is a running Joke between Ron & I. I found a KBRR at a Local place here, but it's got the Red bevels & I really want the Green beveled 1.
                      Last edited by Drake S.; 03-25-2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

30 day hold is a law in some states. Dont be mad at your GC. Write a letter to a state rep
                        This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                          Ron Don't listen to Jackson1 it's a USA RR1 Pearl White, With Duncans LoL. It's all good this is a running Joke between Ron & I. I found a KBRR at a Local place here, but it's got the Red bevels & I really want the Green beveled 1.
                          So just get 'em painted ya goof!

Then sell me that RR1...
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah but that means trying to Find someone Who can repaint the Logo also

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            So just get 'em painted ya goof!

Then sell me that RR1...

Comment

Here is another one for $765, in Sharlote's GC.
                              Save even more on guitars, basses, drums, pro audio and accessories. Used musical instruments bought and sold daily so check back often.
                              Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

So I go to pick up The RR1 & pay it off . The Lay away was cancelled & I'm told a Mgr & the Police are looking into the serial #. They write me a Check & say sorry Dude! A Friend of mine there tells me it's on a Bag deal & no longer in inventory. Smells Like a SHITE DEAL! Like The mgr Friend wanted it , or something, is my guess? Bag deals are done on Mgr screen & rolled later by Operations .

Comment

Working...
                                X