Old soloist day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old soloist day

Found this at the guitar show today needs a bit of TLC but a real nice player.
    Lots of wear and tear but I love well played guitars.

Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Very cool.

Comment

reverse head soloists FTW!

Comment

oh hell yeah thats freakin sweeeet!
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Kahler Steeler trem too the sustain block sits right against the route, looks to be original because the route is just a hair bigger than if it came with a floyd or JT-6.No mods visible so it looks to be what came on it.Floyd nut mounted thru the neck.
          Build date 3/14/88
          EMG 85 and 2 SA's
          I was hoping the graphic was day glo but nope.
          Need to get the pick up covers painted to match like the original would have been.
          OHS G&G case.
          My next Q is what are the roman numerals? is that 1988? I suck at roman numerals

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            My next Q is what are the roman numerals? is that 1988? I suck at roman numerals
            It's supposed to be 1776, but looks like someone screwed it up and left out the D after the M.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Independence fail!

Apart from trying to celebrate your scandalous treachery to the motherland, its a bitchin' axe!
              Maybe a new paint job though? You have the covers all ready for a new graphic to go on them too.

Or keep the paintjob. Let's see what happened of note in 1276...

January 21 – Pope Innocent V succeeds Pope Gregory X as the 185th pope.

February – The court of the Southern Song Dynasty of China and hundreds of thousands of its citizens flee from Hangzhou to Fujian and then Guangdong in an effort to escape an invasion by Kublai Khan's Yuan Dynasty.

March 9 – Augsburg becomes an Imperial Free City. Ravensburg also does in the same year.

June – King Rudolph I of Germany declares war on King Otakar II of Bohemia, a political rival; by November, Otakar II is forced to cede four important territories as demanded by the diet of Nuremberg in 1274.

June 14 – Remnants of the Song Chinese court in Fuzhou province conduct the coronation ceremony for the Prince Zhao Shi to become Emperor Duanzong of Song.

July 11 – Pope Adrian V (also referred to as Hadrian) succeeds Pope Innocent V as the 186th pope.

September 13 – Pope John XXI succeeds Pope Adrian V as the 187th pope, becoming the fourth man this calendar year to hold the office of pope.

Stefan Dragutin of Serbia becomes King of Serbia.

The foundation stone of the Minoritenkirche in Vienna is laid by King Otakar II of Bohemia.

Mamluk sultan Baibars conquers Al-Maris, previously part of Makuria, and annexes it into Egypt.

A severe 23-year drought begins to affect the Grand Canyon area, eventually forcing the agriculture-dependent Anasazi culture to migrate out of the region.
              All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Thanks guys but I figured it had to be wrong after googling roman numerals and thought Oh shit somebody really screwed up!!
                Way too late now huh? This one will remain as is for the simple fact 1. a Jackson graphic 2.a huge fuck up whoever painted it.3 great guitar.
                Yeah great idea Marzim lets go with the 1276 theme.

Comment

Where did you find that (i.e. guitar show where?). Pretty sweet. Did I miss the Cinci show?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                    Independence fail!
                    I thought there was something wrong with the numerals.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      It's supposed to be 1776, but looks like someone screwed it up and left out the D after the M.
                      http://www.greatseal.com/symbols/MDCCLXXVI.html
                      HAHAHA!

Also, GTWGITS
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool guitar! Of all the things to learn on the JCF, I never thought it would be that there was 4 named popes in 1276!
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I think it's awesome, date problems or not. Did you score a good deal on it?\
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That's great, I'd leave it as-is! Well the steeler may have to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              Well the steeler may have to go...
                              You aren't serious?

Comment

Working...
                              X