She's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Ok so my KV2 had to be sent to local guy to fix hum problem and he said he was wired according to the factory specs and had to send it back to Jackson. They said it was wired to specs and nothing was wrong with the guitar and was told to plug the bitch in and turn the volume off and sure enough BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, till you touched the guitar.

Through some tech talk they fifured out to wire it differently, switch ground pick-up volume pot crap. Means nothing to me but damn it's perfect now!

So, THANKYOU JACKSON! I knew you could do it! I love my baby and she's back in my arms! Used her for practice and of course she screams!

Mine always did that too. My CS KV2 does the same thing. I guess I just learned to deal with it.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Proceed to shredinate!

Comment

Working...
      X