Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats right Trem, its a classic

Comment

Picked the guitar up today (first USA jackson I have owned) and I am totally blown away - it needs new strings and a set up but still the quality shines through. The sound beats all of my other guitars hands down. Only downer is that my local guitar shop is so busy I wont get it back for a week if I take it in to be set up, might hang on to it for a few more days!

Comment

From my own personal experience, it's always best to let a "traveling" guitar rest for a few days anyway. Lets the whole thing acclimate to its new environment. If it goes from California to, say, Chicago, you've got a different atmospheric pressure thing, different humidity, etc, and it was set up for California's climate, so the wood is going to react. If you start tweaking the trussrod or anything right out of the box, you'll just have to do it all over again in a week.

So throw on some new strings, rock it out, then in about a week when it starts fretting out or becoming a burden to fret, take it in for a setup.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

allow me...

Sam

Comment

What movie?
            I thought he was Schumann-fan....
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

the forum wont let me post attachments I'm afraid, not sure why, perhaps because I'm a new member?

Comment

they never will.

Upload your image to photobucket or a similar service and post the link here.
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by RUPRECHT View Post
                  the forum wont let me post attachments I'm afraid, not sure why, perhaps because I'm a new member?
                  Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                  they never will.

Upload your image to photobucket or a similar service and post the link here.
                  Actually, you CAN post pics from your hard drive now. Just click on the "picture of a tree" and follow the directions...
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

what picture of a tree? i don't see no picture of a tree.
                    Sam

Comment

On top of the quick reply box, there are images. There's "insert link", "insert image" and "insert video". Click on insert image.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When I click on it, it gives me the option to insert a URL. That's it. There are no other options to choose an image from the computer.

EDIT: Stupid f*cking chrome gives only a URL. Firefox gives me the option to select from computer!! Damn it!! Sorry guys. My bad!
                        Last edited by emperor_black; 04-21-2011, 06:25 PM.
                        Sam

Comment

3054361594_5b1beda65d.jpg
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm showing this to my wife. She works for google.
                            Sam

Comment

I'm confused, all I get when I click the tree is the option to insert a URL. :think:

I'm using Firefox. Help?

Comment

are you running adblock? Try turning it off. It was indeed weird at first with FF. I edited the post saying it works in FF, refreshed, and then the option to add from computer was gone! But after turning off Adblock, its coming up consistently.
                                Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X