Jackson Ontario strats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Ontario strats

the ontario era jackson strats are my favorite jacksons of all but it seems rare to come accross any, sorry if theres already a thread but could people post of some pictures of their Ontario jacksons?
    i'd love to see more maple board models, those look killer!

Here's a few of mine, all Ontarios.

Comment

Comment

beast! the green spider web is killer!!
        did they all come with the kahler behind the nut string lock or did some come with a floyd nut from the factory?

Comment

I've got a couple factory Floyd nuts, mostly JT6 stringlocks, and a few stringlocks that I had converted to Floyd nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by John.E.Fawkes View Post
            beast! the green spider web is killer!!
            How much would it blow your mind if you saw it glowing in the dark?
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              How much would it blow your mind if you saw it glowing in the dark?
              The green one isn't a GID, but this one is!

Comment

Fuck! I realized right after I posted that I probably had it backwards.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  Fuck! I realized right after I posted that I probably had it backwards.
                  So the green spidey doesn't glow, but the white spidey glows green. Nothing confusing about that!

Comment

Comment

Oh man, the GAS is unbearable!

Comment

I'm really digging the yellow snakeskin, the pink crackle, and the hard rock finish

Comment

mines a leftover from san dimas made in ontario ....sweetest sounding axe i own

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

The painted neck is a little unusual, but I dig it. Looks like a nice piece of wood for the fingerboard on that one.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The painted neck is a little unusual, but I dig it. Looks like a nice piece of wood for the fingerboard on that one.
                              it is unusual, but thats the way it came from the factory....and the almost quarter inch ebony fretboard accents it very nicely
                              Last edited by len; 04-16-2011, 07:10 AM.
                              “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
                              X