Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jackson backordered on production models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jackson backordered on production models?

Seems like a lot of retailers aren't expecting new stock out til July and August on a lot of models and colors. There's hardly any sl2 mahoganies out there. If anyone knows of any SL2h-mah (or better yet, used SLAT-QH) in Transparent black out there let me know.
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

I think the slats are custom shop only now. . Think there is a thread about that..

Comment

If you want any particular color (other than black maybe, but see below) or a graphic finish of a USA production model you might find yourself looking at several months wait unless a dealer happens to have one sitting around.

How many dealers have a bolted steel Warrior or a copper snake KV2 sitting in their inventory?

A lot of it has to do with how the production operates, don't they generally produce batches of each USA model with varying colors/finishes for periods of time and then move on to another model?

I traded in a bunch of used gear at GC last year for a basic black SL1 and it took me 4 months to get it.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Well then, waittime got shorter, back in 2001 I had to wait 10 months for my Snakeskin rr1

(and yes, I do believe Jackson runs production 'batches' of models)
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I had to wait around 4-5 months for my USA select Trans Blue RR1T. It sucked waiting, but I'd do it all over again for the same guitar.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I waited 9 months for my Charvel Demartini bomber in 2008. Worth every bit
            This space for rent

Comment

Working...
            X