Jackson USA value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
    You're disappointed that you don't have to bend over to buy a 2nd hand Jackson USA?
    Or you're disappointed you're not gonna make a profit if you sell it?
    I don't sell. Never have I sold a guitar. They're important to me, not just objects. No, I'm disapointed that USA Jacksons get "NO RESPECT."

Comment

K then I misunderstood

But I for one think Jackson are at a good 'standard'
      look at the flack the big boys are getting, Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, ESP
      the 'lack' of respect is compensated by the lack of 'hate'
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
        K then I misunderstood

But I for one think Jackson are at a good 'standard'
        look at the flack the big boys are getting, Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, ESP
        the 'lack' of respect is compensated by the lack of 'hate'
        Gibson are WAY overpriced (but, good for them keeping all operations in the US). Fender is a bargain, if you buy a real USA American Standard for $1K. "Ibeenhad" and ESP (OK, I dig the Urban Camo finsh) aren't deserved in the same conversation.

"Ibeenhad". I wanna copyright that.

Comment

I guess my point is just that Jackson gives you soo muck for you're money. I paid nearly $1,400 for mine in laten'92-early '93 and it blew my mind. I've always been a Les Paul person. Not anymore.

Comment

Hmm, I've never had a US strat in my hands that was better than it's equally priced japanese counterparts

if you look at my location you'd see why I have no emotional attachment for paying $200 extra because it's "Made in the USA"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

When Fender shifted all production to Japan in the mid '80s (aside from custom shops), They did so in response to failing QC among more important issues. The late '70s, early '80s Strats (USA made), blew. I had a '79. The Japanese counterparts had much better neck and electronics, but you don't see Japanese Strats anymore. It's all Mexico and Indonesia (Affinity).

Comment

Sorry I was comparing fender USA to competitors like Ibanez and ESP (or their MiK LTDs) or import Jacksons

that $1k USA Fenders are nice axes is no surprise, but they're not better (or worse) than most of their competitors in that pricerange

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I'll shit myself if he starts with the Pre Fender Jackson crap.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                  X