No announcement yet.

You guys have some beauts Clark!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man. I remember seeing a "Married With Children" episode where the parents were gone and Bud and Kelly were snowed-in at the house. They tried to get a party going and the only people who showed-up were Anthrax. Well, Frank Bellow, I think, (not a huge Anthrax fan, but it was not Scott Ian) had a Brown Rhoads V with gold hardware. It looked tooo fricken' awesome. I had to have the gold. Pimpin' my axe I suppose, but I used to have an LP Black Beauty, so I've always liked the look of gold. Hard to clean without damage though. The best stuff is a mild detergent such as Dawn soap and warm water.
    Last edited by Soloist-USA; 05-04-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

It was Dan Spitz on the MwC episode.

Comment

Learnin' stuff. Thanks man. Most beautiful Jackson V I've ever seen.

Comment

This one's black, but being a Rhoads fan I forgot about this model, 'cause the original white V with pinstriping and the Karl Sandoval polka-dot are my faves, but: (brass!!!)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
          Last edited by Soloist-USA; 05-04-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X