Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Hi Fed! Wow, what a first post!

Your band is on BNR (you know you've arrived ) --> http://www.bnrmetal.com/v2/bandpage.php?ID=ViDi

So nice to hear a singer actually sing!
    1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
    Jackson SLATQH
    Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
    Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
    Jackson DKMGT (project)
    Kramer Focus 1000
    Ibanez SDGR Bass
    Ovation Celebrity
    Martin Backpacker

Comment

Bands got a great sound...reminds me a bit of Dream Theater

Comment

Welcome! It's always nice to get a 'family picture' on the first post and to have a Jackson artist on board. I like the music too, kind of reminds me of Odyssey/Eclipse era Yngwie.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm happy you like our music brothers! "La vita fugge" is a very "power metal" song, it's not our main compositive style but it works, people get excited when we play it live! That's nice! The singer in the video is Michele Luppi, our ex singer; actually Fabio Lione is with us again after his departure in 2004, he's back in 2009... Even if he is pretty "busy" with us and Rhapsody of Fire, now he is replacing Kahn in Kamelot. A lot of projects for him ahah!

Comment

Originally posted by fedevd View Post
            Sorry for my ignorance; what does NNX mean?
            he was just talking about the current model naming convention, with each "N" representing a letter and the "x" representing a number. eg. DK2, RR3, SL1, etc
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              he was just talking about the current model naming convention, with each "N" representing a letter and the "x" representing a number. eg. DK2, RR3, SL1, etc
              Perfect, thanks! I didn't know that letters were used after 1995, one step more in the Jackson culture!

Comment

Nice collection! Could you post a up-close pic of your RR Lightning Sky? never seen one like that..............
                "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
                  Nice collection! Could you post a up-close pic of your RR Lightning Sky? never seen one like that..............

Sure, this is one...but u can see more in my page (section "my gear")
                  Browse and comment on Federico Puleri "Pule"'s photos on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Comment

nice collection

Comment

Nice song. You guys are hammering it!

Comment

Totally killer gear. And nice music too. The former singer kicks ass.

Comment

Fantastic collection and band!
                          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Nice collection dude, horns up for Vision Divine !!

Six Point Lead's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                            Light Lies Trailer
                            www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQC1CvcNQ6g

Six-Point Lead
                            www.youtube.com/sixpointlead

www.myspace.com/sixpointlead

Comment

Makes me nervous seeing all those guitars propped up. I guess that's because I have 4 kids. LOL

Comment

That Snakeskin SL with the H-S-S EMG's is beautiful. Also love the slanted pups and board on that Warrior. Great collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X