Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to buy a switch tip ....anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to buy a switch tip ....anywhere?

Looking for a switch tip to put on my SL2H. you know those metal things in the shape of a "round diamond". Looked for it everywhere online, called/looked at bunch of stores(even Fender dealers), nothing…. Anyone knows anything online that sells those damn things? I am very close to go and screw one off of that Kelly I saw in Guitar Center
    p.s. I guess I had to be more specific…I am not looking for just a switch tip (to buy those is a nobrainer), I am looking for a USA Jackson specific (that is why I am asking about it under “Jackson USA Guitars”). RR1, KE2, WR1 and SL2H all come with those things that look like a diamond but round.
    Last edited by Knockout; 05-17-2011, 07:35 AM.
    Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Look for a switch craft part. They are like 12 bucks its the whole switch and you can just take off the tip n have an extra switch if needed.

Comment

It might be a crazy idea.. but im guessing thees a dozen or so on ebay right now
      http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Goggle is Thy Friendeth...for example:

Comment

Ebay does not have any, I scrolled through all 18 pages of switch tips, googled it till my fingers bled...nothing.
          I am looking for that "round diamond" thing like here but black http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:0,s:0
          Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

email Jackson customer service about buying or having a replacement sent. They're usually pretty cool like that.

Comment

I've never seen the factory style Jackson tip (diamond cut shape) available anywhere. It would be nice to have a source for these. Not quite as difficult to find but still a PITA is the brass switch tip. I found that for my Les Paul but there weren't many places around that had them. Gold yes, brass no.
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
              X