Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA warrior in Nebula finish

hey guys,

does anyone have any close up pics of a USA warrior in nebula finish, pics of the body and back of the neck would be great. im just trying to decide on the finish before i make my CS order in a few weeks and am struggling to find a decent picture of one. also do you think it is possible to get the headstock in matched to nebula through the CS?

also is this graphic done by hand or by a machine?

cheers, guys
    Lewis

This is the best I got - but I do look cooler than wilkinsi

107-0791_IMG.jpg

This graphic is done by hand I am sure.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And unless you specify otherwise, only the front of the body has the graphic. The rest is black. If you want an oiled neck, then the back of the neck will be oiled from the headstock down to the body joint.

You can get matching headstock on anything.

For a CS, I would suggest piecing together some really great NASA Hubble photos, maybe play around in Photoshop with a blank Warrior from the Guitar Generator to get a better idea than the stock Nebula finish in Ron's pic.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

cool thanks guys, i was thinking of the whole thing being done in this graphic. with the neck and headstock including stars and mist and stuff, i think that along with abolone inlays and logo it would look awesome. i was originally going to go with the bolted steel, but i think this will be much more epic and interesting to look at.

thats kind of crap they only do tthe stock ones with the graphic on the front, all the other graphis like broken glass and bolted steele are the whole thing. does the paint job cost the same as these other graphic even tho they only do the front of a guitar in nebula?

cheers, lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          For a CS, I would suggest piecing together some really great NASA Hubble photos, maybe play around in Photoshop with a blank Warrior from the Guitar Generator to get a better idea than the stock Nebula finish in Ron's pic.
          That is a great idea. Here is a link to the Astronomy Picture of the Day website which has many great Hubble pics:

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

there are some bad-ass pics on that website....
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That enough?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

thanks guys. cheers for the close up's wilkinsi great stuff

Comment

Cool, I knew Simon would weigh in!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a nebula Death Warrior I will post close up pictures,for you, after work tonight.

Comment

Not a warrior, but a USA Dinky in Nebula.

P1030609.jpg
                      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by themisfit138 View Post
                        I have a nebula Death Warrior I will post close up pictures,for you, after work tonight.
                        awesome, thanks man

Comment

I hope you play Nocturnus on that thing Wilkinsi.
                          I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                            I hope you play Nocturnus on that thing Wilkinsi.
                            I don't believe my current playing is influenced by anything other than Nocturnus
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                            X