NGD!! Guess what it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!! Guess what it is

Ok, I have tried this in the past and Newc cheated so I am trying again. It was my fault really I tagged the file name with what it was.

My new business is having a good year so far and I decided to treat myself a bit. I will tease with a few shots and entertain guesses.

"I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Is it one of those fake Chinese Jacksons from ebay?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The shamrock gave it away right?
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Leprechaun rape?

Comment

a jackson neck and hardcase?

Comment

It was consensual!

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
              a jackson neck and hardcase?
              you can do better than that.

Comment

one of marty's kellys?

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
                  Leprechaun rape?
                  Best response of the week nominee.

Comment

Is it an SL2HT in leprechaun green?
                    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I know my guitars, that's definitely a Les Paul. A 1931 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Next clue...

Comment

Kv1

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
                            Kv1
                            +1
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I suppose including the LSR logo was a give away. Oh well on to the pics...

Comment

Working...
                              X