Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three months with a SL2H Acapulco gold Soloist

Hello!

Ordered a soloist sl2h in november 2010, the local musicstore told me it should take about four months to get it, but that´s ok I knew there was a quite long build / deliverance time, but still started to counting the days . So after about exactly four months I had the call, it had finally arrived, still in the box from factory, untouched .

After spending a few hours in my changing room at work I finally got home to plug it in..!!
    What a tone !! the building quality was perfect! I was very happy .

I was planning to start this thread as soon I got my guitar,, but now is the right time .
    This is no review, only want to share my thoughts and a few pics.
    This guitar is a very good player. I have a Dinky DR3 from 96(bought new) and a RR3 from 2005 with the duncan designed pups(I never play that guitar). The sound of the sl2h is very solid. My DR3 have a tone zone in the bridge and screams very nice.

The neck on the sl2h is much more thicker than on the DR3.,
    So have a few ideas on a custom . And now the pics,, just ask if you want more detailed pics on some of the guitars.

I love that finish man - congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Nice looking soloist.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. That's a great color for a Soloist!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Welcome to the forum. That's a great color for a Soloist!
          +1
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I almost ordered my RR1T in AG, but decided to go trans blue at the last second. I'm glad I did go with the trans blue, but I still would love an AG guitar, it's such a cool color 'in person'. Phtotos can catch the different colors, but they don't capture the way it moves around. Welcome!
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
            X