"My" perfect guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My" perfect guitar?

I'm intoxicated by the feel of Charvels & the look of Jackson's! Can I have a Jackson made with a single hum, top mounted Floyd, San Dimas neck profile, 22 frets with the big Fender/Charvel block heel joint shape (but neck through), with full Jackson neck paint & binding? The look of a soloist with the feel of a San Dimas?......Is it possible??

Sure it is. custom shop will build almost anything.

Comment

If you can dream it, they can build it (and re-build it when necessary)
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

I was going to say the new Scott Ian soloist is a pretty close match, for a 'production' model anyway, but the single hum version doesn't have a Floyd! The one with the Floyd has 2 hums, which I'm sure makes it closer to - what? An SL2, I guess?

It's wierd how certain configurations you'd think would be common (like ONE pickup and a Floyd), but not when it comes to Jacksons.

Comment

Neck through with a big block heel? :think:

Comment

Hell Yeah! Am I the only one that loves the feel of the big Fender heel block? Maybe even with a dummy neck plate..........:idea:

Comment

if you want to a big block-type heel and faux neckplate anyway, I can't see any advantage to having it neckthru. Save some money and order a bolt-on with your specs. If you like the painted neck, they'll do that on a bolt-on too.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X