1990 USA Warrior finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 USA Warrior finishes

I did a google search, and found this on facebook: "The USA models featured a larger options base: Metallic Black, Pearl White, Ferrari Red, Tie Die, Eerie Dess Swirl, Midnight Black, Snow White, Metallic Electric Blue, Candy Red, Pearl Yellow, and Fire Crackle. The USA models also could be had in Jackson’s famous airbrush graphics including: Lightning Sky, Snakeskin, Don’t Smoke, Jigsaw, Californian Sunset, Bolted Steel, Deco Dream, Bikini Beach, Warbird, and Saturn." I don't see Coral Sea in that list. It makes me wonder if it was called tie die, the list is incomplete or my USA Warrior has an aftermarket refinish.:think:

Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=41002468561
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

You'd know Tie Dye if you saw it:

Yours isn't swirled? Not even a little?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nothing alike:

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hmmm, yup. Coral Sea alright.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

So, does that mean the 1990 list is incomplete or is this an aftermarket?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I would be very surprised if it is aftermarket, but Jackson are always so accurate with their catalogue info aren't they
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

tye dye is fuggin sick.

I want me a vintage 1 hummer (oh ya) in tye dye...prefer soloist...lol i aint picky though
              Haters gonna hate
              Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I have never been much on tye dye..... are they really popular finishes??
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I need more pics of that Coral Sea, Wilkinsi. That is the only one I've ever seen. Looks awesome.
                  Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Coral Sea was around from 1990 onward. It was not featured in the Jackson spec list or in the catalogs until a year or two later. Legit graphic all the way, and a Jackson original.
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      So, does that mean the 1990 list is incomplete or is this an aftermarket?
                      If you believe it's an aftermarket paintjob, I can buy it from you at a nice discount, what you say?

-Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
                        If you believe it's an aftermarket paintjob, I can buy it from you at a nice discount, what you say?

After the the taxes I paid on this, you wouldn't get any less than $2k

I'm more than incredibly pissed off I haven't seen the Warrior in every finish, such as Don’t Smoke or Californian Sunset for example.
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-10-2011, 03:03 PM.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                          After the the taxes I paid on this, you wouldn't get any less than $2k

I'm more than incredibly pissed off I haven't seen the Warrior in every finish, such as Don’t Smoke or Californian Sunset for example.
                          $2K? What a bargin! However, I'll wait until you get more desperate for cash...

I believe years ago I saw the Cali-Sunset Warrior Pro online somewhere, and it looked great, but IMO the Army-green Warbird is the best looking one out there thus far, that thing is sick.
                          -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                            I have never been much on tye dye..... are they really popular finishes??
                            I've only seen a handful, mostly on fusions. I'd like to pick one up some day.
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                            X