NGD!!!!!!! Finally!! LOL!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!!!!!!! Finally!! LOL!!

After alot of waiting it's finaly here! Well.... yesterday to be exact, I couldn't put it down long enough yesterday to take pics or really do a follow up to my other post about this guitar.
    I had received a call from my buddy at L&M at 2:30 yesterday,"Al" yes I replied, "your PC1 just showed up, hasn't officially been received yet but it's here."
    I'll tell you what, that was the longest hour and a half before I got off work at 4pm. I'm only about 15 min away but I was still cursing at the traffic to get the fug out of my way!! LOL!!! He got the box from the back and cracked it open. We pulled the case out and I then placed it on the counter, undid the latches and lifted the top and this is what appeared. I'll only use one word, Love, for the guitar as I had for my wife. Evey word I could use to discribe the axe is how I could discribe her, just incredible! Smooth, nicely contured, a joy to play!
    There was only one little blemish on the guitar and that was a small crack at the upper neck joint. My buddy ask if I wanted to send it back, I gave him the look of over my dead body! Easy enough fix but..... Other than that all I have to say to the guys in the custom shop that built my guitar is "Thanks!!" I love it and will play the life out of this thing! You guys did a great job and I'm already getting another work order together for another! Also I have to say thanks to Phil C for signing off on this guitar, it means the world to me and my son was a little choked when he saw the back of the headstock. Also to my bud Mark for pulling whatever strings he had pulled to get it signed by Phil, I'm very greatful!
    I do have pics but I'm unable to post, if someone would like to help a brother out?

Beautiful guitar to remember a beautiful woman!

Last edited by SixstringKing; 06-10-2011, 04:18 AM.
    You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Congrats and I'm glad to hear about the signature! I can post pics for you but, it depends on the timing. I'm blocked from photo hosting sites at work so if I'm home and awake when you send 'em I can do it for you. [email protected]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Congrats dude! Hurry, I'm stoked to see those pics!

Comment

Glad you finally got it after that epic wait time.

Hopefully it is every bit the tribute/memory for your wife you had in mind when you ordered it.
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

Very nice indeed. A great tribute...

Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

very nice

Comment

Very cool. Congrats!

Comment

Reverse headstock FTW
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                  Glad you finally got it after that epic wait time.

Hopefully it is every bit the tribute/memory for your wife you had in mind when you ordered it.
                  Oh Yeah!!! This thing is beautiful. well worth the wait! Sooo much nicer than my production model! The neck alone was worth the $1k more I payed and the maple top, pictures don't do it justice! This guitar is incredible just like she was. I had told her mom a couple of days later that I had order this guitar and what I was having put on the back of the headstock, she thought that was a wonderful idea. The only thing I hadn't thought to put on the back of the headstock at the time was a pink ribbon but that I can add when I find one that will fit were I want to put it.
                  You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
                    Oh Yeah!!! This thing is beautiful. well worth the wait! Sooo much nicer than my production model! The neck alone was worth the $1k more I payed and the maple top, pictures don't do it justice! This guitar is incredible just like she was. I had told her mom a couple of days later that I had order this guitar and what I was having put on the back of the headstock, she thought that was a wonderful idea. The only thing I hadn't thought to put on the back of the headstock at the time was a pink ribbon but that I can add when I find one that will fit were I want to put it.
                    I don't know the details on your wife, but speaking as a widower myself, all the best.

That's a beautiful guitar.
                    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Yummy!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Awesome top on that one. The reverse HS looks badass too!

Congrats!
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

great looking guitar , love reverse hs ....

Comment

Man gotta love the PC seres guitars! Congrats!

Comment

Very touching and a beautiful axe, man. And my condolences on your loss. Sounds like she was a keeper!

Comment

Working...
                              X