Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which year did the SL1 get routed for *normal* single coils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, like red hardtails much?

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    They did have the 22-fret USA SLS a few years ago, just not in an H/S/S version. Check out the blue one.

Comment

Nice heard Toe.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

They're not mine. Just a pic I found on here from another forum member.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          They're not mine. Just a pic I found on here from another forum member.
          Oh come on Toe, take credit for them. they are cool guitars, nothing to be embarrassed about. its not like your trying to buy condoms from the pharmacist that sings in your church choir. or like you shagged a fat chick and your friends saw you. or we found out you have a moped in your garage.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

In 2010 the SL1T was made a "build when ordered model". It had a model number and was pictured on the Jackson website but not in the 2010 price list. Now the SL1T isnt even pictured so I assume its no longer available.
            Jackson USA Select SL1T Soloist
            Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 HSS
            Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2 2h
            Gretsch G6128T-TVP
            Gibson LP Traditional
            Gibson J-185 EC
            Hagstrom XL5
            Hagstrom Select Ultra Swede
            Walden T550 EC

Comment

Now THAT would suck. I suppose it wasn't very popular for the "type" of person buying a Jackson (ie: Metal). The kicker is that I've never played a more flexible guitar. Damn shame...

Originally posted by Tedmac View Post
              In 2010 the SL1T was made a "build when ordered model". It had a model number and was picture
              d on the Jackson website but not in the 2010 price list. Now the SL1T isnt even pictured so I assume its no longer available.
              Last edited by Xyrium; 06-20-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

This said, when did they offer this color? I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but....

Comment

Absynth Frost. Saw one just a year and a half ago at a Jackson dealer in Maple Grove Minnesota. It looked good to me but I like green. Played nice too.
                  I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I hear ya. I'm dying to get my hands on a SL1T, but I just couldn't bring myself to bid on this one. Honestly, if it was just a little less loud, I'd probably go for it. I must be getting old...

Comment

Working...
                    X