DK1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK1?

Hello! Help to define please approximate year of release Jackson DK1 s\n 0053XX. In advance thanks.

Probably not a DK-1 as much as it is a Dinky USA. Functionally the same guitar, however the Dinky USA ran from 1990-about 1995/96 when it was renamed the DK-1.

However I do believe the early DK-1s had 22 frets. I'm not sure if the Dinky USA had 22 or 24.

If it is a 2-hum, then it's a fairly recent (2002?) DK-1, as they had H-S-S up until then.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      However I do believe the early DK-1s had 22 frets. I'm not sure if the Dinky USA had 22 or 24.
      I had a 1991 Dinky USA that had 24 frets, and a 97 DK1 that had 22 frets.

Comment

Originally posted by encrusted View Post
        Hello! Help to define please approximate year of release Jackson DK1 s\n 0053XX. In advance thanks.
        I'm gonna say 2000. May I ask why you need/want to know the year so badly?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

For the 'pre-Fender' listing of course
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Heh. Gotcha.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

p.s. I am sorry for my English language.
              Last edited by encrusted; 06-26-2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X