Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting KV2T I have.. When i forgot i did! I need rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
    Sometimes when i buy things im not supposed to. i have to keep em up here from the misses.. LOL then gradually bring them home and stuff em in my room..
    When, of even IF, I get married I sure hope there will be no restrictions on how many guitars I can get lol. When I worked for the Government I got about 3 a year, and now I work two jobs I tend to keep it that way. Hopefully my future wife will allow this to continue. Fortunately I am 20, single, and no girls like me...

But that is an interesting guitar. But I would keep it just because of these "Imperfections", makes it unique. Even so If I had the cash now I would get it from ya man.

Still you got the absolute best Jackson collection ever....

Comment

Nothing special about abalone logo on KV2T, i've seen several with.
      GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

I strung it up. some Jackoff messed with the truss rod so im doing some humidity treatments and slowly adjusting the truss to get the action back right and the board moisturized It was filthy!

also will have to cut a new nut.. guy before me i guess must have used 13's or something. slotted deep..

But no problem.. I have 30 pounds of bone blanks.. Although i think im going to use Buffalo horn. Stuff looks awesome..

Here is couple i but for my Agile semi custom to replace the plastic nut.. although i setup my milling machine so this time it will be MUCH easier to straighten up the edges.. :-))

Comment

Working...
        X