NGD finally found the V for me part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD finally found the V for me part 2

I know Newc is a tough act to follow .....
    but mine arrived at work this mornin' had to wait till about 8.00 est to strap it up and plug it in...turned on the gdec 3 30 and was so tired from work just felt like whippin out some slow blues just getting a feel for it and went nuts
    theres really not much you can say about the finish ....except PLEASE GOD DONT LET ME PUT A DING IN THIS THING!!! pictures cant capture the nuances of the details mike learn did on this
    corpsegrinder88 was awsome to deal with ...even through in a hercules wall hanger

Last edited by len; 06-27-2011, 10:44 PM. Reason: cant type and look at this axe at the same time
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Yep, Mike Learn knows exactly how to pimp 'em... I wouldn't drink and stare at that guitar if I were you! Congratulations.
    -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

I wouldn't drink and stare at that guitar if I were you
      not a problem there...quit drinkin
      got to the point where this was me--->
      it aint bad ... more cash for gear

Comment

Nice V! Congrats.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Looking great. Glad she made it there safe... it wasn't easy to part with that one. But what will replace those (i hope I can replace those) will rock..

Comment

Just noticed the neck pickup height adjust screws are the pupils. Awesome!

And you could replace the bridge pickup with one that has Mick Jagger's lips on it
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice V! Congrats.
              Back at ya Newc!!!
              the silver eye screws were corpseginder's idea after when he was putting it together ...its definitely a nice touch

And you could replace the bridge pickup with one that has Mick Jagger's lips on it
              i'll call mike and see what he can do

Comment

Is that an old Aria Pro Michael Schenker model in the background on the left??? The KV2 with Mike Learn graphics Kills!!! Was that listed in the classifieds? How did I miss that?

Comment

Is that an old Aria Pro Michael Schenker model in the background on the left??? The KV2 with Mike Learn graphics Kills!!! Was that listed in the classifieds? How did I miss that?
                  yes to both questions
                  good eye on the aria pro2 xx-ms its hardly in the pix ,michaels first endorsement deal
                  the kv2 was up there last tuesday

Comment

Love that guitar. Congrats!! Surprised Bob parted with it.
                    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Me to mike. But it went to a great new home.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        Just noticed the neck pickup height adjust screws are the pupils.
                        Good eye! AR!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X