No announcement yet.

Made in USA Dinkys with maple fretboard and sharkfin inlays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also use a simple website like imgur.com to upload quickly from your computer.
    SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
    Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Originally posted by HoddiDarko View Post
      You can also use a simple website like imgur.com to upload quickly from your computer.
      Photobucket is also simple to use.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I could post a pic! Here is my guitar!

Comment

Here is another pic!

Comment

One more!

Comment

That is a beautiful and rare neck indeed. Congrats!

Comment

one more C/S Dinky

Here is my Dinky with maple/Blk Sharkfins

Comment

And in Coral Sea:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                  Gotta get away from here.
                  Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                  Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

This Coral sea is great!!! Do you know the year it was made? It looks like an early 90, like mine. I'm always looking for black guitars (beacause I think they look better on a heavy metal band!) but the Coral sea is a finish I always love.
                    Of course Gunner's Guitar looks great too, and it's a custom shop! What year it is?

Comment

Could it be that the unfinished maple necks are just simply dirty from years of playing and oil treatments? Where as the finished necks don't get darker Cus they don't absorb the dirt and grime? So both are lighter colored when new. Also I have never heard birds eye maple sounding any different than non birds eye maple.i The darker tone is more likely due to body wood selection a wiring issue or a pup selection. Maple is maple is it not?

Comment

My luthier says that bird eyes maple makes a guitar sounds darker because this kind of figured maple come from trees that grow in very special conditions that makes their wood different than regular or flame maple. I don't know if it's true or not. All I can say is that this particular guitar sounds darker that all other maple neck guitars I have. Perhaps it's for the bird eyes maple. I prefer this darker sound because I find it better for hard and heavy rock. I love this guitar!!!
                        Last edited by mmagula; 08-14-2011, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X