Custom Shop order time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop order time?

Can anyone tell me how long it typically takes to turn-around a custom shop order?

Thanks.

It probably veries with what you have ordered. I waited 22 months for my CS PC1, others have waited less while others have waited longer. Sorry if this isn't much help to you, it will depend on how busy the Custom Shop is.
    You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Wow - 22 months is insane!

Comment

I waited 18 months for two of mine. There are others who have waited longer and shorter. You'll find many stories here if you do some searching. I have heard that they are trying to improve the process. Not sure if that has happened and what the impact is yet but there was an acknowledge that there were some issues.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

As little as 9 months, and as much as 18-plus months. I'd say they average between 12 to 15 months after the work order has been finalized.

Comment

Is the same waiting-time true of Charvel Custom Shop orders?

Comment

Probably - this is month 10 for my current custom shop Charvel. Hey - at least you have plenty of time saving up for it.

Comment

it can take awhile be patient dont rush them or you will be sorry. i waited almost 19 months for mine. this custom shop wait brings truth to the saying good things come to those who wait.

Comment

Both of mine took 8 to 9 months.

Comment

Working...
                  X