Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of San Dimas Beauties i just acquired and Joined another Elite Jackson Club!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of San Dimas Beauties i just acquired and Joined another Elite Jackson Club!

So Here we are again... Picked up these babies from Wayne. And i finally finally finally got a Jackson Explorer.. and not just any Explorer 1984 San Dimas Dinky Explorer according to the Log Sheets. Serial is J0323

Which wayne says its a smaller body shape than an Gibson Explorer and it Balances awesome. plays huge. fat neck!

Has original EMG 58 in neck and 81 in bridge. Top mount Floyd, Gold and light gold Tiger Stripe, and REVERSE SHARKIES!! Reverse sharks are pimp-tastically-awesome

Next is a 85 Piezo bass. Neckthru, Snow white, Ebony and MOP sharkies.. Ive never owned a bass but always thought if i was going to ever need or use a bass it would be a jackson and this one is awesome.. Wayne hooked me up with a flight case with it too..

Anyways. Just sharing my New Jacksons.. Enjoy!!

that explorer is SICK...

Comment

definitely not the one I thought it was Bob, my god you rich bastard lol

and by rich I mean 4000000 high end guitars and broke like me lol
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
        definitely not the one I thought it was Bob, my god you rich bastard lol

and by rich I mean 4000000 high end guitars and broke like me lol
        LOL not quite., I took my business in a new direction and starting to see a good turn around on my plan.. Even though im still retarded when it comes to actually knowing what im doing..

Comment

I am just playin bob, amazingly some of us are doing somewhat well in this economy. I just hope my stuff stays at the pace its been getting to, and that people keep paying their bills lol
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Damn, what a nice Explorer. I guess it looks even better in a different light
            S.W.E.D.E.

Comment

Hell yeah Swede Flash made it really pop. but i plan on taking different pics. I just restrung it last night.

Funny though it actually has Medium frets like Mustaines.

Comment

That Explorer is my new favorite guitar that I don't own. Damn nice.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I can't wait to get home to see the pics!
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                    LOL not quite., I took my business in a new direction
                    What is your business, weasel dust? J/K man!

Got that from an old Miami Vice episode I was peepin' last night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPVjXgw4sUU
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I too think the Explorer is wicked. Great addition.

Comment

WHOA!!!! I just fell out of my chair! That Explorer is AWESOME!!! Very nice..
                        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Nice ones! Congrats.

Comment

jebus wow, uh fucking guitarathon - grats, my NGD are Next guitar to have to go days.

Comment

Now that I'm home and can see them I can only say AWESOME. You will probably want a bass with regular pickups eventually though hehe.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X