• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best $30 ever spent!
    Congrats.

Comment

Killer graphic I love it.
      I'd bet there is some clear coat still on there put it on a buffing wheel I'll bet it will shine right up.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        Killer graphic I love it.
        I'd bet there is some clear coat still on there put it on a buffing wheel I'll bet it will shine right up.
        This is exactly what I was gonna say. I am so jealous! How come I can't ever find a killer deal like that? $30??
        My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

ill give ya 400 lol

this is the second time i have seen that graphic

the other was a bit more detailed and lacked the boxes
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Bridge is a JT-590, if it's original this is a later model - 1989 or so. I really like the reverse headstock; you don't see them often on the Strats, so that makes me wonder if that's original also. Definitely a killer deal there!
            I'd have to pull the neck to be positive but I'm pretty sure the job number in the neck pocket and on the neck are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by DalyTek View Post
              This is exactly what I was gonna say. I am so jealous! How come I can't ever find a killer deal like that? $30??
              I look at craigslist everyday using searchtempest.com and scan a 100 mile radius. Right place at the right time I guess. There are a lot of nicks and small holes in the finish right down to the primer so it's not mint by any stretch. It does play awesome though. I need to grind the nut down on my prestige to get this type of action...I love it.

Comment

Damn good deal! Nice looking strat.

Comment

Right place right time is always nice.Later ones like yours don't have the grid stamp on the body in the trem route why they quit doing that IDK but most of the 89's I have had were like that.Just dates on the neck heel and in the pocket+ work order number.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Actually, There isn't a date anywhere. I was hoping for that but nada.

Comment

You seem to be a very lucky person, any guesses on the powerball numbers?
                      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

I really like the graphic. Maybe the body could be re-cleared to get the shine back?

Comment

lets face it, you scored...... that could have been a cock dragon graphic under that black paint.
                          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyninja View Post
                            who's leather chair is that in the pics? is it for sale??
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                              who's leather chair is that in the pics? is it for sale??
                              lol

The seller threw it in with the guitar....JK. I sit in it when I practice. Maybe leather will make me play faster?

Comment

I just seen that same graphic on guitarcenters used site. Either you sold it and got an incredible return or I found its twin! Lol
                                I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Working...
                                X