Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of San Dimas Beauties part 2.. Low Serial number content inside..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Now before I go swearing to it I always believe it to be best to double check., lol. I thought remember seeing dkmgtff stamped in there but I've been wrong a many of times .

Guy I bought it from said he was original owner. But not like I paid more for it.

So since I'm having a little trouble sleeping. Ill go take the neck off and see.

Edit. Your right brother man. Theres some sharpie marks that look like ff but dates are mixed.. Mutt it is..

But stills pretty!! Lol
    Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 08-24-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I have to say the Bengal on that Soloist looks just flat out killer! While the V has that classic look to it, especially with the trem, that just gives it one awesome 80s look to it! Congrats!

How many Jacksons does that make now Corpse? And what else is on the way...

Comment

Originally posted by church2224 View Post

How many Jacksons does that make now Corpse? And what else is on the way...

lost count actually..lol but I have a few hooks baited. Just have to see who bites.

Comment

Inverse Sandoval.

Needs a Floyd.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
            Christ, where are you finding these?!
            More to the point, where you finding the cash?

Nice guitars BTW, I'm very envious.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
            X