No announcement yet.

New Jackson KV2 Owner and Forum Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have done a KV2 in one hand and the sword in the other pose for maximum Manowar appeal. One day I'll take my RR1T to the woods and do a proper black metal photoshoot with corpsepaint and my ample belly while wielding this as my pick...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

lol, hellbat. Sweet guitar, logan!

Comment

I like the screamin demon, to my ears it sounds better then the jb. And blackouts sound nothing like emgs to me.
        I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Well, you're somewhere in here:

Ha ha! fair! :£
          "If I'm in A-B and your in E-e on the 3rd fret, little string, while I'm back here, on the 7th fret big A... are we in tune?"

Comment

@ Hellbat :- Dude your pick is savage! the sword in the background isnt mine though...
            But these two are!

"If I'm in A-B and your in E-e on the 3rd fret, little string, while I'm back here, on the 7th fret big A... are we in tune?"

Comment

I am finally finished cleaning and setting up my KV2. I spent my time playing it instead of taking pictures. I'll post a few pics tonight. I set the action pretty low ~1.7mm at the 12th. Neck relief is < .5mm. It plays awesome. There is some slight buzz on the wound strings when strumming hard but I eliminated most of it by shiming the low and high E strings properly. I am currently using three .5mm shims for the high and low E strings. I am using one. 5mm shim for the A and B strings. I can not believe how fast and effortlessly this guitar plays. I am very happy with the purchase so far. I am thinking of doing a FU brass big block upgrade and a set of titanium saddle blocks. I may also line the electronics cavity with copper foil. Other than that I am going to leave it alone. I can tell you this much...this guitar is going with me to my grave!
              "I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human."

Comment

Here are some pics of the beast.

And here is a shot of my custom 1995 Ibanez RG470FM

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human."

Comment

Working...
                X