• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work!

Comment

wow that's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Argh! I'll have top check out the pics on my lunch break, they are being blocked at work. Hopefully you didn't get the same $80 anal plunging from customs brokerage that I did on my Charvel when this came across the line!
        I went looking for advice when I recently sold a KE2 to someone in Toronto. My research said to avoid UPS/Fedex for this reason (the brokerage fees). The alternative is to use USPS (which hands off to Canada Post). I think it's a flat $5 fee as long as the value is under $1,500 (or something like that).

Comment

Nope, mine came back USPS and Canada Post charged an $80 brokerage fee on delivery. I don't have the brokerage paperwork because it was delivered to a friend's business, but I assume since it's happened to me and Ian now both that Canada Post is now using brokerage as a means of generating ridiculous profits.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Amazing.....
            Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
            http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Are we getting mixed up with brokerage fees and tax here? Brokerage is a charge the shipping company apply for processing the tax due on the parcel. UPS and FedEx don't charge brokerage on their air services, but you still have to pay tax. USPS (Canada Post) charge a minimal handing fee, but again, you still have to pay tax.
              Popular is not the same as good
              Rare is not the same as valuable
              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That looks great!
                Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Wow very nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X