No announcement yet.

NGD: SLATQH Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, just want to reiterate this thing sounds great. Been playing it non-stop since I got it. The low strings have this articulate "bite" to them that cuts through the mix. I think it's safe to say I am now in the mahogany/maple camp.
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Sharp looking!! The neck joint looks kinda strange (paint wise...) What's that about?
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
        Sharp looking!! The neck joint looks kinda strange (paint wise...) What's that about?
        the clear coat overlaps where the solid finish meets the oil-finished neck

Comment

Awesome guitar! Congrats.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
            Originally posted by ralph View Post
            the clear coat overlaps where the solid finish meets the oil-finished neck
            Yep. Same thing on my Carvin... the body has high gloss clear, then the neck is tung oiled. It's kinda hard to get rid of that hard line.
            349_CIMG00051_1.jpg
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X