Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson blues, mo money mo problems and bad luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson blues, mo money mo problems and bad luck!

So check it out peeps! I been searching high and low for a USA soloist on craigslist, local guitar shops ebay etc and no good deals really stood out. Been gassing for a soloist after a trip to West Palm Beach GC and played one that was beat the fizzle up! However, I LOOOOOOVED the guitar! I was really looking for a Pre-Fender sun burst finish!

So as luck would have it I finally pulled the trigger and orered one on-line used, although its black as nothing else was available that I was interested in? Now I figure I am happy like a pig in shit right? Then the VERY NEXT DAY an add goes up on my local craigslist with this bone crusher for sale! Does anyone else have any "I bought" and a better deal for cheeper popped up within minutes? Its a damn Pre-Fender 1999 Soloist burst finish in MINT FN condition for 1200 bucks! It's in Asheville NC if anyone here is interested! Just though I'd through this out there. I will post pics of the one I ordered later in a NEW GUITAR DAY thread. Peace and rock my Jackson brothers!

You could offer to trade?
    I like EL34s.

Comment

Is a matching headstock normal for that finish? Or is it possibly a cs guitar.

Comment

I have the same guitar...as far as I know the matching headstock is standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          Is a matching headstock normal for that finish? Or is it possibly a cs guitar.
          The flame and quilt finishes have matching headstocks.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the black ones have a matching head stock as well? Mine does! Woot!

Comment

Lol. I had the amber burst sl1. good git. But the whole pre/post fender. Nah. No difference except the name on the workers paycheck. Both eras are excellent guitars.

Now san dimas . Well whole nother story.

Comment

Originally posted by SHREDINATOR View Post
                I'm pretty sure the black ones have a matching head stock as well? Mine does! Woot!
                That doesn't count, because it's an accident.

Comment

I think I'd hafta put a blue headstock on a black guitar just to fuck with people

Or red, green, white; you know, the inverse of how they do it now (i.e. white/red/green body with black headstock).
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                    Lol. I had the amber burst sl1. good git. But the whole pre/post fender. Nah. No difference except the name on the workers paycheck. Both eras are excellent guitars.

Now san dimas . Well whole nother story.
                    Agreed

Comment

Working...
                    X