Anyone Recommend the SL2H-MAH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
    I prefer the MAH to the SLATQH. The neck on my SLATQH feels like a baseball bat compared to my MAH.........

Really? The neck on my SLATQH is thinner than my SL2H which feel more baseball batish actually. Is the MAH neck different than the regular alder SL2?
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
      I prefer the MAH to the SLATQH. The neck on my SLATQH feels like a baseball bat compared to my MAH.........

Don't care too much about 24 frets. In fact I don't think I have ever gone up to the 20+ frets on any song in my 25 years of playing guitar. I don't really "shred" though. And besides, imo the neck pickup is perhaps in the better position with 22 frets.
      2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
      Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Working...
      X