No announcement yet.

Please post your rr reverse headstock!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post your rr reverse headstock!!

PLEASE POST YOUR RR REVERSE HEADSTOCK!!i dream this from years,but i've no money jet.....only rr1 red ghost flames,a kv2 black and a 1990 warrior,but i want a rr1 reverse headstock....please,let me dream!!!

ONLY!! You poor soul. lol
    1986 Aria Pro II Elite II
    BC Rich NJ DLX Warlock bass
    82-84 Burny LPC
    90 Jackson Rhoads Pro
    06 Dean CFH x2
    11 Dean Rebel Custom
    06 Dean DOFlame
    09 Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
    Dean D100 Dime amp
    Eleven Rack
    79 Furman PQ6
    Peavey 6505+

Comment

1988 - Pink Crackle

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

the matching finish on that head is sick

Comment

that pink RR is extremely cool.

Comment

just realized, what is going on with that neck pickup? Is that some kind of adapter to retro fit a single coil into a humbucker route?

Comment

This will be a very short/compact thread....not too many of these exist.
                Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrider29 View Post
                  just realized, what is going on with that neck pickup? Is that some kind of adapter to retro fit a single coil into a humbucker route?
                  I just used the foam that comes with EMG pickups to 'fill in' the empty area around the single coil. The mounting ring is the original one for the humbucker. I cut a slot in the foam to fit the single then cut a little at a time to work towards forming the outer rectangle shape so the foam sat nice and flat inside the mounting ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                    I just used the foam that comes with EMG pickups to 'fill in' the empty area around the single coil. The mounting ring is the original one for the humbucker. I cut a slot in the foam to fit the single then cut a little at a time to work towards forming the outer rectangle shape so the foam sat nice and flat inside the mounting ring.
                    Cool idea, looks good.

Comment

The Grand Final of the Jackson Riff and Destroy at Sonisphere 2009 is ON! Judged by some of the Bloodline's finest, Phil Demmel from Machine Head, John Campb...

Comment

Goddam that pink crackle

Comment

You waited 6 years to post that when Matt Tuck is no longer with Jackson? Lol
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The RR Reverse is making a strong comeback on the import line. There are currently 5 Rhoads models with a reverse hs...by far the most import RRR's offered at the same time.
                            96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                              The RR Reverse is making a strong comeback on the import line. There are currently 5 Rhoads models with a reverse hs...by far the most import RRR's offered at the same time.
                              Yeah,there are some nice new models. Those reverse RR are sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X