• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Nateb's eds RR1 made it to the \other end of I40

fie\rst off
    nate wasa great guy to deal with
    its its 100% mint and the EDS looks awsome
    threw in some brass pup rings to replace the black plastic ones and a gold pup selector switch to replace the silver on
    everything arrived at work today at 11.00 pm est get off at 5 and then have scholl till 10.00...roomates might not like it but i'll have it set up by 10.30 and checckin it out
    changed all the hardware out during lunch ...
    thanks again Nate !!!

yeah i know
    Before HW swap

after

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Cool! I'll get a RR1 one of these days!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

nice one len.

Comment

Real nice coloring on that eerie dess, and it works great with the brass & gold hardware. Congrats.

Comment

Nice!!! Needs black hardware though...
          Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Anytime Len...

You are a good guy to deal with. Glad everything got there safe =)

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I was interested in that one except that the swirl looked dark and I wondered if it shows up in normal room light. How do those pickups sound?

Comment

I was interested in that one except that the swirl looked dark and I wondered if it shows up in normal room light. How do those pickups sound?
                those after i out the different hadware on were taken under flourescent lights in the tech room where i work ,front and back under that light and in sunshine ,its insanely gorgeous front and back
                here in my room with a couple of bulbs overhead its not dark but doesn't stand out as much
                i did not get home from school till 9.45 and was by the time i got it tuned and locked down i only played for an hour.Through my Gdec 3 30 i thought the pups and guitar sounded great a little more brighter than the duncans in my sl2h and kv2.
                it was funny cause i just kept jammin and turning it up until 11.00 pm when a roomate knocked on the door and NGD was over
                as far as the hardware goes its hard to see in the pix but the knobs have abolone tops ... thinking of having those brass rings plated or just get some new ones so they match the floyd better better ...definitely not going black.

:idea:well never say never , maybe i'll do a complete swap with someone whos got all black hardware and wants gold ...who knows, its the JCf way
                Last edited by len; 09-19-2011, 11:02 PM.
                “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
                X