Jackson 2423.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson 2423.....

Arrived this morning ill be taking pics in a few minutes...

IS this one within the Dimas range??? I sure thought it was....

The control plate is oversized JUST like the blank plate one I got the other day....

This one arrived in the OHSC, with ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, Half a warranty card, and a Kahler setup guide
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Yes it's a San Dimas serial.

Comment

That was my thought too im just doing a little clean up then ill get pics up. She plays awesome about the best playing soloist I have ever touched.
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Oh, you said Soloist, well, those begin with the "J" prior to the four digits, you can see why I was thinking it was a bolt on when you only gave 4 digits and no letter....

Whoa! Jackson bolt on USA Custom Shop guitars ended at 1505 for San Dimas issue. 1506 and up are Ontario, very clearly shown on the serial number site page. You have the original sales receipt, it should indicate a sale in 1986, after the move to Ontario. There's only about 500 bolt on San Dimas Jackson guitars out there, it's very hard to find them...
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

It's a Soloist, not a bolt on...

Comment

Its a Soloist bud. I know my numbers lol

I have had a handful of the San Dimas bolts as well.

Ill have pics this afternoon I got tied up with some stuff but once I get this new pot installed itll be ready to roll.
            Haters gonna hate

Comment

Chris, I realize that now, but you didn't say that in the original post! You gave a 4 digit serial, that would lead the average joe to assume that's a bolt on. 1fastdog, how did you know it was a Soloist based on the original post alone?! So that's why when I edited my response, I left the original. No one gives a neck through serial number by leaving out the letter! Duh.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I thought 1505 was the last Jackson san dimas serial.
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I assume he saw my other post where I said I had 2 other soloists coming and just made the connection. Thats the mistake I made in my head lol. Its the pink crackle one that I had coming.

Yes it is a J serial lol
                  Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                    I assume he saw my other post where I said I had 2 other soloists coming and just made the connection. Thats the mistake I made in my head lol. Its the pink crackle one that I had coming.

Yes it is a J serial lol
                    Yep. I think the last San Dimas neck through was something like J2799.

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman don your spandex as the 80s have returned......

Think I can get the original price for this thing??

Needs a fret polish but I think I may just let her go as is...

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Edwards locking nut? And no--you're not getting two grand for that. Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                          Edwards locking nut? ...
                          That's not an Edwards. It's the Kahler Deluxe String lock (also known as Flip Lock). The mounting holes for it match the same pattern as the Standard Kahler behind the nut string lock. Basically it's a 'no tools needed' version of their string lock. Some people like them some don't. I've never had any issues with them on a few of the guitars that I have.

http://www.wammiworld.com/x55xx.php

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
                            Edwards locking nut? And no--you're not getting two grand for that. Lol...

Man cmon there has to be some Vixen fan out there that just HAS TO HAVE THIS lol
                            Haters gonna hate

Comment

I dig it!!!
                              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X