No announcement yet.

Jackson 2423.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that an ontario finished soloist, larger pickups w hum cover, 3 knobs, later logo. Thats very different than my Aug 86 soloist which still has all of the SD type features. smaller electronics route, 2 knobs, smaller hum route, older type logo. its not the made in USA or the TM/R its the "ON" that differs.

Comment

She went on ebay back in the day. I will get a contact give me a few hours.
      Haters gonna hate
      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

It was sold to a guy in NY whose address and contact I do still have. If someone has a legitimate offer on this guitar I will work as a middle man in helping you contact them. I however cannot in good conscience release someones email and contact information into a public forum. For lack of a better way to say this its a customer relations issue.
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Dude,that is sweet

Comment

In August I sold a white Soloist Custom with a serial No. in the 800s, clean, normal-sized pickups, Kahler, and it brought like $1,100. So, my thought is that you're still a few years away from getting $1,790 for it, but who knows? The color is bitchin'

Comment

That's a sweet crackle finish. Lots of dynamics in the graphic.
                Love it!!!

Comment

Wow, that is a blast from the past. I remember those Flip Locks, always thought they were tres cool!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    I remember those Flip Locks, always thought they were tres cool!
                    Why did those go the way of the dinosaur anyways? I'm guessing they slipped like a mother-f'er.

Comment

Thats a sweet axe! I'm a big fan of crackle finishes. I've never seen one that looked like that
                      Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                      Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

i have them on an ST-3 with a kahler pro, its fine. once its set up no better or worse than the standard kahler lock, the main thing i don't like is the center lock down plate has a tendency to spin a bit and then you get slippage.

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        Why did those go the way of the dinosaur anyways? I'm guessing they slipped like a mother-f'er.

Comment

Yep I had one of those flip locks on a BC Rich once and it was slightly problematic but not too bad. Just has to be set up right like any other piece of kit.

Comment

Damn dude, that is pretty sweet!

Comment

Working...
                            X