Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did knobs from 1988 Ontario custom shop come from same manufacturer as San Dimas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
    I'll sell you one that was made by Mike Shannon AND Tim Wilson for $20. Pablo Santana was there but only watched as the other two made it.
    Yeah, cuz Pablo would've grabbed a tiny saw and given it XTREME CUTOUTS!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      Dude... It's just a knob.
      This is what she said. I corrected her, and said that yes, technically it is just a knob, but teeth still hurt!
      I like EL34s.

Comment

You can't put an Ontario knob in a San Dimas guitar! Or worse, how about a Corona knob? It would be like waking that balrog in the mines of Moria. When they moved, they burned all the old stuff so shit like that wouldn't happen.

Comment

$30 for a knob! Insane.
          be glad AlienXnation does not have one in stock,it would probally be about $150.00
          “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post
            be glad AlienXnation does not have one in stock,it would probally be about $150.00
            Yeah, but there would be an elaborate back story as to WHY it's a collectible, one-of-a-kind $150 knob!
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Did knobs from 1988 Ontario custom shop come from same manufacturer as San Dimas?
              Yes, but the post-SD knobs don't have the mojo crafted inside them like the did before. /shrug
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
              X