No announcement yet.

jackson kelly marty freidman 100 made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no way its worth 3K. I dont care if Jesus and Elvis built it and all 4 beatles signed it. its not worth 3K. no way.

Didnt they have some of them MF sold with actual autographs in gold on the body?

Either way, its still not worth 3K. I would never spend any more on a guitar cuz someone who couldnt hold a job at target signed it.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

for 3K...it better come with a fortune cookie. That fortune cookie states: "You've been F'd in the A"..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
        Just in case somebody's tempted: don't deal with promusictools. They're a bunch of douches.
        That's right.
        4-5 months ago I sent them a quick "info request" and was expecting an answer or a simple "no sorry, can't do". Instead of the info I was waiting for (would have taken them 1-2 minutes to check something for me) I got a long, rude & sarcastic email that must have taken them like 5 minutes to write. Go figure.
        Last edited by DV8; 10-05-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I've never dealt with PMT, never contacted them, but by the sounds of things they seem to be the Munich equivalent of the Cologne putzes at Music Outlet Shop, who are untruly hard-nosed a$$holes - there's a great word in German to describe that kind of folks - "Krämer". Unlike Music Outlet Shop (whose listings on Ebay are god-awful - one blurry picture and sketchy description along with an extortionate price) PMT seems to have some nice gear with pictures to go along, but the prices are unduly astronomical by any sort of standard. The phenomenon of dickhead music shops is however, sadly, not limited to Germany. Some, not all, of the Denmark St (London Tottenham Ct Rd) salespeople seem to lack basic decent customer approach, hence alienating potential customers and detracting revenue to the business - its either bland and blunt flogging, or rather inhospitable (if not contemptuous) addressing the customers. It's just that PMT adds the perceived "dog's-pants" status due to rare gear and a systematically flawed business education, which blatantly omits the necessary level of customer service (I've got a decent knowledge of both German legal and business education - plenty of opportunity to become a self-congratulating, egocentric putz).
          "Hey man, it's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool!"

My Jacksons/Charvels:
          '91 Jackson® (MIJ) Professional Limited Edition Phil Collen Sig Archtop in Black
          '91 Jackson® USA Kelly KE-1F (FLOYD!)
          '89 Jackson® USA Phil Collen Archtop in White (KAHLER!)
          '88 Jackson® USA Granite Strat

Comment

P.S. Pricing re used gear in Germany has always been and will continue to be a mystery to me, even though I've lived there for quite a bit. It's as if there's a 25% PROFIT margin encapsulated in a lot of the offers.
            "Hey man, it's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool!"

My Jacksons/Charvels:
            '91 Jackson® (MIJ) Professional Limited Edition Phil Collen Sig Archtop in Black
            '91 Jackson® USA Kelly KE-1F (FLOYD!)
            '89 Jackson® USA Phil Collen Archtop in White (KAHLER!)
            '88 Jackson® USA Granite Strat

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 View Post
              I got a long, rude & sarcastic email that must have taken them like 5 minutes to write. Go figure.
              I would love to read that!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How about you go fly to japan and have marty sign it. Then stay there.
                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 View Post
                  That's right. 4-5 months ago I sent them a quick "info request" and was expecting an answer or a simple "no sorry, can't do". Instead of the info I was waiting for (would have taken them 1-2 minutes to check something for me) I got a long, rude & sarcastic email that must have taken them like 5 minutes to write. Go figure.
                  That sounds familiar. For the life of me, I couldn't understand why they wanted to create a conflict out of nothing. They had insurance, UPS acknowledged it was their fault. What the hell was then problem then?

Comment

Who are these Slobberly Cock Gobblers..???
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

your already in japan asshole

Comment

who are you talking to?

ps. had any bites for $3K yet?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Is PMT open to offers/haggling? Maybe they have high prices like that in the store just in case people try to haggle them down, but nobody told the 16 year old Guitar Center reject before he put them on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                          X