Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD 2011 USA Soloist SLH2 MAHQ Trans Red!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMC Guitars carries the best selection of Custom Guitars made by Jackson, Charvel, Fender, PRS, Parker and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Exactly how I like my women too!
      Mahogany?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Mahogany?
        Yup, then they only make noise when you strum em'.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey2201 View Post
          Thanks guys
          Grover - I agree it is hard to play anything else. I always liked Jackson but for years did not get one, something always came up( need a car repair or some other nonsense) but in 2009 I found the 2007 soloist on the used wall at GC in Cherry Hill NJ and its was in near perfect condition. I could not believe it. I played and bought it and have been completely hooked on Jackson ever since. This was my first new Jackson and hopefully won't be my last.
          Red is hard to photo correctly , I will try to take a photo in the sunlight later
          I remember that, was a white SL2H IIRC. I had gone back to potentially buy it just because... and it was gone. Ended up going home with an LP Robot which eventually got returned as well.

Good luck with the MAH, theyre great looking guitars, Id like a Nat Q one myself!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey2201 View Post
            As Steve/CMC explained to me is the trans black, cherry burst and natural are considered "standard" choice colors, solid trans red, blue and green are much more limited runs and cost the dealer more and than cost the consumer more.

I played almost all of Steve's USA stock and I am really becoming a huge Jackson fan. Custom shop stuff is just incredible as much as I love the USA *standard" stuff, the custom shop is mind blowing. He had something called a cloud 9 that was just astounding to play.

Oh yeah. i can't believe he hasn't sold that Cloud Nine yet. Awesome looking guitar.
            2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
            Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Beautiful!

My redrum PC1 would photograph the exact same way. So I know your frustration of trying to share the quilt and color.

Comment

Here is the original listing photos from CMC Guitars until i can get some new photos. My camera is shot.

CMC Guitars carries the best selection of Custom Guitars made by Jackson, Charvel, Fender, PRS, Parker and more!
                2011 USA Jackson Soloist
                2007 USA Jackson Soloist
                2007 USA BC Rich Warlock
                2009 Edwards ECY 165
                2009 Schecter Hellraiser
                2006 USA BC Rich Wave
                2012 Gibson LP Trad
                1981 USA BC Rich Mockingbird

Comment

Working...
                X