Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd - 2730

Jackson DK s/n 2730
    sounds, plays just great.. I love those very old 85 and H emg`s... Inspection showed that neck pickup routing is not stock... So there was only one treble pickup the day it was born.
    AFAIK its birth date is between 1987-1989... Is there any opportunity to know more exactly?

What's that amp looking thing over there with ENGL on it?

Comment

Its an ultralinear 2x3 W point to point wired from all spare parts and crap I could find..I kinda use it as PA to listen to discs and stuff.. It has engl sticker on it for z lulz.

Comment

congrats on the score!!!!
        sure has been allot of of 2000 numbered ngd soloists showing up latley
        “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Nice! Looks like a regular size Strat body to me at least.

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post
            sure has been allot of of 2000 numbered ngd soloists showing up latley
            It's a bolt-on, so it wouldn't be a Soloist.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by dis89 View Post
              AFAIK its birth date is between 1987-1989... Is there any opportunity to know more exactly?
              Have a look in the trem cavity and/or take the neck off and check the neck pocket and neck heel for some dates, you may find some info here, but maybe not

Nice lookin' geetar

Comment

originally posted by len
                Sure has been allot of of 2000 numbered ngd soloists showing up latley

it's a bolt-on, so it wouldn't be a soloist.

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Nice one! Congrats.

Comment

nice, a jackson strat that Axeweilder didnt buy....hahaha

Comment

full-bodied jackson strats are awesome. I think this might be the first all black w/ rosewood I've seen.

Comment

Since it has a regular Floyd nut and what appears to be a JT-590 trem, it's probably an '89.

Comment

it has an OFR

Comment

I stand corrected. My next question would then be whether the Floyd nut is top-mounted or has screw holes in the back of the neck. If it's the latter, it's probably an '87 or '88, whereas Jackson started (regularly) using the top-mount Floyd nuts in '89.

Comment

Its mounted through the neck with the screws. Tommorow Im going to setup the guitar before the show, you know, tune it to D, clean everything, intonate, install tremolno etc.. So its going to be a good opportunity to remove the neck and see what it says. I wish it to be 89 because my production date is the same Thanks for your help...

btw you can chek out my band if youd like to http://www.myspace.com/naturalspiritmetal

Comment

Working...
                              X