Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD! - 1986 San Dimas Rhoads RR1798. The Mad Bomber!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! - 1986 San Dimas Rhoads RR1798. The Mad Bomber!

Big Thanks to Mark for letting me have this one..

Its awesome and fuels my love on One Hum Dimas Jacksons even more.. The 1 Hum Soloist and this are my Favs for just plain ole riff noise making..

Shes pretty used but i dont mind and she has the work order with a copy of the design the original purchaser wanted. pretty sweet!

Has originial EMG 81, Rear Loaded, Factory Graphic, Jumbo Frets, Headstock paint match to body. just a lot of cool features you dont find everyday.

Also the only jackson i sold and regretted selling came back home.. Most of you already remember this one but its just so unique and cool i wanted it back. Lucky my friend still had it. So now its Mine again!!

Now if only a certain someone would talk to me some more about a certain Y2KV id feel my little arsenal of Jacksons would be pretty badass..

Pretty damn cool. I still want to grab a single hum at some point, but haven't yet.

Is that a chick riding the bomb?

Comment

Supposed to be a Dude riding a Atom Bomb but looks more like lightning with a Tail. LOL

Comment

I hate you Bob! Ahahahaha! Nice scores lately. You know me, I approve of 1-hums. Is that Pinstripe a variation on the KV shape?

You know what would look good in your collection? An non-pointy Jackson. How about getting in on that 10-piece limited run we're talking about here:
        http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/123...en-limited-run...

It would break up the sheer V monotony going on over there in Arkansas.

Comment

I have a couple of soloist and star. but im a pointy guy LOL.

Im actually in the talks for a couple more nice Rhoads. Expensive but how often do 1983 low serial number Rhoads come up?

Comment

Very nice, too bad I couldnt join your NGD.

Comment

Damn Bob you need to start a Jackson Museum in Arkansas!

Comment

thats awesome, one of the coolest RRs i've ever seen.

Comment

awsome score bob ,,,love the graphic...from the pix, look to me like a wicth ridin' a bomb instead of a broomstick

with all the new stuff arriving i know one or 2 have to go
                  “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Well I've been taking the "getting rid of lower hanging fruit" approach to my guitars. I have a few more for sale that I can't bond with or dont see myself needing/wanting to keep.

but hey every things for sale at the right price huh?,lol

Comment

Sweet RR! Congrats. Another wicked addition to your collection.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Well I've been taking the "getting rid of lower hanging fruit" approach to my guitars. I have a few more for sale that I can't bond with or dont see myself needing/wanting to keep.
                        your "lower hangin fruit" is my (and probally a few others here) upper hanging fruit
                        was bonding heavily with the SL1T tonight and what can you possibly say about the baddest ass looking KV2 on the planet ?
                        been working out well for me ...
                        Last edited by len; 10-17-2011, 10:33 PM.
                        “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Hell yeah I miss that kv2. Mike did a kick ass job on that. But I had daves y2k in sight.

You all know me and y2ks. Ill take it like a,pro!

Comment

that is an AWESOME guitar. Cool to see a white roads with white bevels and headstock too.

Comment

Sweet! congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X