Questions about 80's custom shop I might be buying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
    Is there a letter in front of the serial number?
    Nope

Comment

Originally posted by kingV View Post
      Hey, thanks for all replies.

I have the serial now: 001180

He's asking: $1200.
      Worth it?
      Nope.

I paid alot less for a 90 RR Deco Dream. And I am the only other person you will ever meet who likes that graphic.

Serial makes it a 91.

Can anyone else tell if the pickup route is for the large pickups? That Invader looks a bit lost in that route, but I would have thought a 91 would have had the small Jackson pickups?

Comment

Wouldn't it be a 1990, bf?

bratfink-a-go-go
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          The scoop is not always the indication of a Fusion. There are plenty of Dinkies that have it, plus there is a least one Fusion without it.
          I've NEVER seen a Dinky from that SPECIFIC time period with the scoop..
          John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Wouldn't it be a 1990?
            Nope, 1991.

I sold a 1991 Deco Dreams fusion last December on eBay for $767. It was almost the same guitar (serial was 001170), all original pickups, though. Just to give you a frame of reference on pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
              049.jpg

Now you have. That's a 1991 dinky with the scoop. Serial number 001263. Sold it about the same time I sold my Deco Dreams fusion.

Comment

thanks for clearing this up! im gonna pass on the guitar now that the information I got from the seller was all wrong and the price apparently to high!

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]2936[/ATTACH]

Now you have. That's a 1991 dinky with the scoop. Serial number 001263. Sold it about the same time I sold my Deco Dreams fusion.
                  Space Rape!
                  I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
                    Here is a 1991 dinky I previously owned, also with scoop, plenty of em out there.
                    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                      Space Rape!
                      Space Lust
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
                        Nope.

I paid alot less for a 90 RR Deco Dream. And I am the only other person you will ever meet who likes that graphic.

Serial makes it a 91.

Can anyone else tell if the pickup route is for the large pickups? That Invader looks a bit lost in that route, but I would have thought a 91 would have had the small Jackson pickups?
                        Nope. I love the Deco Dreams. I am building a 7 string Warrior that may get the treatment. May have to contact Mike Learn. -Lou
                        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

A 7-string Warrior with Deco Dream graphic? BLASPHEMY!
                          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                            Nope. I love the Deco Dreams.
                            Holy shit, there are 2 of us! We should start a club or something

Comment

Make that 3 of us. I always liked the Deco Dreams graphic. If mine had been a soloist I wouldn't have sold it.

Comment

Working...
                              X