• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Dimas 1535 (after clean up) and 1109 before cleanup

More to come but heres the tip of the iceberg:

Jackson San Dimas Soloist 1535
    Pearl White
    Duncans
    OFR Equipped Factory original (rare in this period)
    Neck Thru
    HSC
    a few chips but hell its 26 years old
    Comes with original rings for black pickups

San Dimas Soloist 1109
    Kahler Equipped
    81/85 combo
    HSC
    Ebony/Sharkies the whole deal
    Face looks amazing, back has well youll see

Plays and sounds awesome frets are great as can be seen. I need to detail this axe first it will be a bit nicer when sold.

If you have a girl named Lisa this is perfect...if it doesnt sell itll get a refin

Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Stunning... Simply Stunning

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

if you have a girl named lisa this is perfect...if it doesnt sell itll get a refin
      lol

Comment

Maybe the original owner was an Apple fan back in the 80s? The Lisa flopped just like his career as a musician.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
          If you have a girl named Lisa this is perfect...if it doesnt sell itll get a refin
          Killer guitar! Don't refin...just connect the L and the I to make a U. Then it will say USA and everyone is happy!!

Comment

Have you taken the truss rod cover off to see if there are holes underneath? Since a Kahler bridge isn't locking, I can see why a graphite nut could be used without a lock. I've done this on an axe I have with a Killer 2700 and don't have tuning issues.

Comment

My girlfriend's name is Lisa. Give it to me! Wait, I hate Kahlers...
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Theres no holes and she does stay in tune really well, I played her for about an hour and used the chit outta the bar and she returns just fine...kinda surprising.
                Haters gonna hate

Comment

Nice! that top soloist is killer!
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Yeah.. I passed on that "Lisa" Soloist from GC.. Nice axe but that "custom engraving" killed it for me..LOL
                    John 3:16

Comment

That Lisa one I got contacted on from a friend of mine up there. He bought it and did a trade with me. Worked out well.
                      Haters gonna hate

Comment

Wow..nice one

Comment

Wasn't there another "Lisa" Jackson floating around some years ago? I seem to recall there being another guitar that some dickhead carved "Lisa" into. I wanna say it was a snakeskin or something?

And I do realize that time is money, but dude, you really have to stop treating these public forums as the Classifieds.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey matey, lovely guitars, especially "Lisa" - is absolutely adorable! Is she still up for grabs (PM me if that's the case)?
                            "Hey man, it's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool!"

My Jacksons/Charvels:
                            '91 Jackson® (MIJ) Professional Limited Edition Phil Collen Sig Archtop in Black
                            '91 Jackson® USA Kelly KE-1F (FLOYD!)
                            '89 Jackson® USA Phil Collen Archtop in White (KAHLER!)
                            '88 Jackson® USA Granite Strat

Comment

Working...
                            X