Yellow Strat serial #4308

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Strat serial #4308

In 2003 I traded away my baby after 15 years of ownership. The guitar was given to me by an ex girlfriend not long after she purchased it new. Anyway I was able to trace it up until 2007 when it apparently went across the pond to the UK. If whoever has it now reads this or someone here knows who has it I would love to bring it home for good.

Pics?

Comment

No pics but after researching it here, it got passed around you guys here on the forum like a dirty old whore. Canary yellow strat bolt on, ebony fingerboard, 1 volume with 3 mini toggles

Comment

Was owned by : superfly,snoogans, mm2002, lhrocker, pebber to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by fishhead785 View Post
          mm2002
          Has anyone heard from Mark?

To the OP...good luck finding your guitar, man.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Old thread bumpppppp.......still would love to have it back

Comment

Not your strat but it's a close relative. Mine is a yellow pearl with a brazillian rosewood board. Good luck with your search.

Comment

^^^ Oh!

Comment

This is PRECISELY why I never sell.

Go ahead and sign me up with "Hoarders"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                    Not your strat but it's a close relative. Mine is a yellow pearl with a brazillian rosewood board. Good luck with your search.
                    Hey JR how can you be sure it's a BR board? That's really badass. Keep me in mind if you let it go.

Comment

By it's accent. lol
                      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Nah, Brazilians are just a strip up the middle
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          Hey JR how can you be sure it's a BR board? That's really badass. Keep me in mind if you let it go.
                          Hey, Axe. The board has nice figuring in it, looks like dark streaks through it. When you oil it, they become very pronounced. Haven't seen anything like it on my other rosewood boards. Very cool guitar. Will keep you in mind if I decide to let it go - you would appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                            This is PRECISELY why I never sell.

Go ahead and sign me up with "Hoarders"
                            +1
                            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                              Hey, Axe. The board has nice figuring in it, looks like dark streaks through it. When you oil it, they become very pronounced. Haven't seen anything like it on my other rosewood boards. Very cool guitar. Will keep you in mind if I decide to let it go - you would appreciate it.
                              My old USA Baretta's have Brazilian rosewood fret boards as well. A lot of USA made guitars from the 70's & 80's had them because back then it was abundant.
                              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X