Clear All

MY Pau Ferro board looked striped as heck
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Hope you find it! Yellow guitars RULE!
      John 3:16

Comment

It's seemingly in Europe somewhere . It was same pickup/control layout as guitar above except it had the Jackson Tremolo with an ebony fingerboard.

Comment

I didn't see this thread the first time around!
          Yes, I did own a yellow Strat briefly, I got a great deal from Pebber. Unfortunately, shortly afterward I ran into money problems (moving house...) so I asked a friend to hang it up in his store, not expecting anyone to actually buy it. Unfortunately, without my consent, he listed it on Ebay. Someone got a pretty sweet deal there...
          I've just Emailed him, in the hope that he remembers where it went. If I find anything out, I'll PM you.

Comment

No, don't pm him.
            We want to know how the story ends.

*send the personal informaion (name,address,phone) privately, but give us a conclusion to the hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
              I didn't see this thread the first time around!
              Yes, I did own a yellow Strat briefly, I got a great deal from Pebber. Unfortunately, shortly afterward I ran into money problems (moving house...) so I asked a friend to hang it up in his store, not expecting anyone to actually buy it. Unfortunately, without my consent, he listed it on Ebay. Someone got a pretty sweet deal there...
              I've just Emailed him, in the hope that he remembers where it went. If I find anything out, I'll PM you.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I should have never let it go....but we all do stupid crap every once in a while.

Comment

I did see a Jackson Strat in yellow with a Floyd Rose (can't remember if JT-6) on a Swedish second hand site a month and a half ago. It had the same spec as the guitar pictured above except no Kahler. Knob layout and everything.
                It went for 930 dollars.

Comment

Can you send me the link?

Comment

That one in Sweden belonged to a good friend of mine recently, he bought it last year and sold it again a little while back. It has a OFR now, but may have had a JT6 originally due to what looked like a nut conversion to the OFR-style from the locking-behind-the-nut style. I´ll get in touch with him and see if he has some pics or can remember where it went.

Comment

He doesn´t have any pics of it, but says that serial 4308 sounds very familiar. He sold it to a guy in Umeå (which he doesn´t have any contact info for anymore), who promptly resold it again. That´s probably the ad that algeriet saw.

Seems like the trail goes cold, but I´d bet it could pop up if you put in a wanted ad on blocket.se and vend.se, because that´s where it´s been changing hands lately.

Comment

He found a few pics on his ipad, does it look familiar?

Comment

This is the only shot that I have. I know it's taken outside, but the yellow looks much brighter.

Comment

Well, then it´s probably not the same. The routings for the singlecoils are off as well.

Comment

Snoogans pic is my guitar......

Comment

Still hoping

Comment

Working...
                                X