No announcement yet.

'86 San Dimas Kelly J 1802 -Brad Kelley content-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice. How are those big-bodied 22-fretters balanced compared to the modern ones?

Comment

Sweet Kelly, love it! Congrats.

There is something about the 22 fret'rs that lends a more balanced visual appearance to the old school Kellys.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        Very nice. How are those big-bodied 22-fretters balanced compared to the modern ones?
        It balances alot better. The neck does not want to kick out away from as much like so much of the Kelly's do. It fits inside the body better. I don't even like playing my 24 fretter anymore but hell I rarely get this one out anyways. It's sad but it's a case queen and in too good a shape for the likes of me. I really don't want to put any wear and tare on it. Funny..... you get a rare opportunity to get ahold of a nice collectors piece like this and then you are so reluctant to play it. Some days I wish I had some battle scares so that I could just relax and whale on the sum'bitch!

Comment

Fuckin' beauty that is... awesome!!!
          Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

beauty!! Dude just use that for studio work if your worried about getting it banged up. That's what I've been doing with my crossed swords with the customshop logo on top! Only for the studio

Comment

Sexy. Me like.

Comment

Working...
              X