Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

No pics as I didn't have a camera.

It was a black Marty Freidman signature Kelly with one pickup, gold hardware, neck through with two knobs and a Floyd.

Not sure if this is enough information but figured I would try to find out. I will look for a picture online later today.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Rule #1: Buy the guitar
    Rule #2: Get a frikkin camera
    Rule #3: Post pics

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post

It was a black Marty Freidman signature Kelly with one pickup, gold hardware, neck through with two knobs and a Floyd.
      You answered your own question.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

YOU have ID'd it, what other info are you looking for?

Comment

Well it is not a KE1 which is the only Friedman model I knew of....
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            Rule #1: Buy the guitar
            Rule #2: Get a frikkin camera
            Rule #3: Post pics

Pawn shop wants 695 for it.

Comment

Sounds like the musicians friend run from the 90's, but those didn't have two knobs. Could be aftermarket. In any case, 695 is a killer price if it's in goodish condition.
              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Ill have to go and get a picture.

Comment

Yeah, gold hardware / single hum / floyd most likely makes it a Musician's Friend guitar, with an added knob.
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                  X