Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspire me! Post pics of your one-offs and rarities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walshula"

I love the thing honestly but its about the most valuable one im willing to part with to get the car im lookin at. That stated if the car sells first she stays here for sure. It is unreal how well it resonates. I however dont "love" the neck profile. Its not bad but its just big compared to what im used to and with my nerve issues it is one that i can only play about an hour before it starts to bother me. Totally kills me because it is the most unique sounding jackson ive ever played.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

• >^v^<

Comment

• perty one that for sure murkat
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

• You guys are killing me. Keep posting pictures.

Comment

• I've been too lazy to properly post my 2 new CS's, so here is a preview
            Attached Files

Comment

• Another
              Attached Files

Comment

• Those are awesome Dave! Nice score and HNGD!!!
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

• Grover's Soloist

Apparently built 1987 for Grover himself. J38xx. It's got his name carved into the wood in the spring cavity under the clear. Regardless, a PERFECTLY spec'd unique Jackson. Thanks to Andy Cain for allowing me to add it to my collection, it will be among the last to ever leave.

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
                    Another
                    Nice! Are those biohazard inlays?
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                      Apparently built 1987 for Grover himself. J38xx. It's got his name carved into the wood in the spring cavity under the clear. Regardless, a PERFECTLY spec'd unique Jackson. Thanks to Andy Cain for allowing me to add it to my collection, it will be among the last to ever leave.

Love that color! Congrats.

Comment

• Awesome guitar with a lot of awesome history as well Hellraiser.
                        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

• image.jpgYes they are.

Comment

• Hellraiser,

I live in L.A. It would be amazing and educational to see you collection!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]6827[/ATTACH]Yes they are.
                              Cool. No truss rod cover is a nice touch, and I like the LSRs, too. Push/pull George Lynch style pickup selector or push/push?

Comment

• I've been playing Skyrim on the 360 since it came out in 2011, AND I JUST NOW SAW THIS THREAD!

So, I may as well jump in the fire:

The WarAngel - Warrior body with Death Angel tips. Spec'd and ordered by me

7-string Bloody Warrior (I still have not taken a better pic of this thing )

2008 NAMM SLS Custom in Gretsch Orange, with abalone outline finlays reportedly hand-cut by Grover hisself.

Jazz'R in Amber Lager Burst

And a couple I used to have:

Ash King V with bolt-on maple/rosewood/dots neck, H-S, and the TOM was mounted in a block of ebony.

First Archtop Soloist that did not get a "JA" serial.

Since this is a USA thread, I'll spare you the Warrior mutts
                                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                                X