Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, should I pull the trigger on this Sl1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHREDINATOR View Post
    To answer the original question, NO! Find an SL2H and then pull the trigger! In my country SL2 rules! SL1, not so much.
    What country are you from? Cos where I'm from, any USA Jackson RULES!!!
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by SHREDINATOR View Post
      To answer the original question, NO! Find an SL2H and then pull the trigger! In my country SL2 rules! SL1, not so much.
      But I already have 2 Sl2h Soloists....

Plus This is just the beginning, As the trinity Grover Jackson, Mike Shannon and Pablo Santana once said, man cannot live by Sl2h alone!

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
        What country are you from? Cos where I'm from, any USA Jackson RULES!!!
        My kind of thinking!

Originally posted by church2224 View Post
        But I already have 2 Sl2h Soloists....

Plus This is just the beginning, As the trinity Grover Jackson, Mike Shannon and Pablo Santana once said, man cannot live by Sl2h alone!
        Exactly, thats why we have the Rhoads

I have bought from them many years ago and they were great to deal with. I run into them at NAMM every year at the Jackson booth. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if thats the guitar you want at a price you want then go for it
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

It's a cool color... I vote YES!

You could shop around or order one from a different dealer, but "a bird in the hand..."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
            It's a cool color... I vote YES!

You could shop around or order one from a different dealer, but "a bird in the hand..."
            I tried asking around but the dealers would charge about 2,500 for that guitar in that color, reason why i am looking at this one.

Comment

I have a couple in that color and the pics can't do it justice.

Comment

Originally posted by church2224 View Post
                I tried asking around but the dealers would charge about 2,500 for that guitar in that color, reason why i am looking at this one.
                No doubt. I think the price is right. As long as you can return it if you find any flaws, I don't see any reason not to do it.

Comment

Working...
                X