Scott Ian JJ2 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Ian JJ2 info

I can't seem to find much info on this guitar. I have read that all JJ2 models were made by the Jackson Custom Shop, is this true? Also is there someplace where I can look up the serial number to determine year - everyplace I've looked does not seem to cover numbers higher than 0650JJ.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by canadian bacon; 12-24-2011, 05:42 PM.

Sorry to bump, I'm thinking the JJs maybe are not well liked. Cool to me though.
    Did finally get a response back from Fender yesterday:

"This is Pre-FMIC serial number and not in our database. This model launched in 2000 and ran until the end of 2004"

Comment

What is your serial # ?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by racerx View Post
        what is your serial # ?
        0656jj

Comment

Originally posted by canadian bacon View Post
          I have read that all JJ2 models were made by the Jackson Custom Shop, is this true?
          Technically, all of the USA Select series were made by the same people who worked in the Custom Shop.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Technically, all of the USA Select series were made by the same people who worked in the Custom Shop.
            Thanks so much for answering that for me. I love it (a bit of a departure from most Jacksons maybe) and near as I can figure it's near the end of the series in production numbers which would indicate that they didn't crank out very many over the 5 year run.
            Last edited by canadian bacon; 01-06-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X