X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wr1 rust bolt

Can someone tell what a good price to pay for a mint wr1 rusty bolt
    Its on Craigslist for 1600

WR1 Bolted Steel are going brand new for $2700 so I would say $1600 is a very good deal if it is mint.
    addicted to Jackson guitars since 1993

Comment

How about a link to the ad
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

When you say "Rusty Bolt," do you mean like my SL2H here?

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Len bought a nice one recently, but he didn't say what he paid for it.

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/125...ghlight=bolted

Comment

Yeah that's who's got it I didn't know it was worth getting if I can I just started collecting Jackson's and charvels

Comment

It looks like WR1's are normally more expensive line than others ('cept CS), may be because there are not too many of them. So, that means they are usually in better shape than anything else (RR's being the most used and abused, than SL1's, than SL2H, and than Kellys). They also have the best eresale value of all and are most comfortable of all odd shaped gits. $1600 is a good price, if you have money. I saw people trade Les Paul Customs(little bit up) for WR1 straight up. I don't think you'll find anyone do that for RR, SL1.
              Jackson Black SL2HT, Jackson Trans Blue SL2H, Jackson Adrian Smith white with ebony board, ESP KH-2 Caution Hot, Gibson Les Paul Custom aged white, Fender American Strat.

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                X